We are pleased to confirm that the Careers Hub will continue to be funded for the next academic year and will be issuing the Memorandum of Understanding for the next academic year for your signature shortly.
Please see below a copy of the letter and we look forward to supporting you in further developing your careers provision next academic year.
It has been a pleasure to work alongside your Careers Leader during this time.
Key developments we have implemented during the past academic year include:-
- Dedicated support of an Enterprise Coordinator and a volunteer Enterprise Adviser from the business community.
- Area Career Leader network meetings and Lancashire Careers Hub wide CPD sessions enabling practice to be shared across schools and colleges.
- Communities of practice to further support provision for SEND young people.
- Central Hub funding to support the careers interventions collaboratively across institutions.
- Access to funded Career Leader accredited training from the Careers and Enterprise Company with a bursary of £1000 on completion. https://www.careersandenterprise.co.uk/education/training-careers-leaders
- The development of Start in Lancashire. Start in Lancashire is a free and comprehensive digital platform, offering schools and colleges a single platform to unlock the potential of Lancashire’s future workforce. https://lancashire.startprofile.com/page/home-page
- The development of a Lancashire Careers Hub website, enabling access to resources and information about provision locally, regionally and nationally. https://lancashirecareershub.co.uk/
- Developed strategic relationships with Speakers for Schools, Start in Lancashire and Learnlive to offer high quality virtual work experience and virtual employer encounters locally.
Many thanks for your ongoing engagement, we look forward to working with you in September 2021.
Your Careers Hub Team